TECHNET Archives

August 2002

From:
Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:24:18 -0500
Folks,

I'm just delighted to ba a part of the following as it has been the central
topic of conversation concerning my book and possible trip to China:

Earl,

What is the "tacos"? Coulde you explain it for me?

Why is there not any bamboo chutes in Mexico ? I don't think that there is
not any bamboo in Mexico. Maybe it is you who did not see it before.

You coulde not make the China,Mexicoand Italy food together at the same
time, coulde you?

You mean that you will visit China, is it true? If so, coulde you visit me?
I do work in PCB industry, but not in the factories, in a colloge.

Best Regards,

Jhon

Jhon,

You have a great sense of humor. Maybe there are bamboo plants in Mexico.
Next time I'm there, I'll check it out but tacos are a bit more hard to
explain.

First, you must make a corn tortilla shell. Then you must fold it just right
and fill it with whatever you like as beef, tomatoe, lettuce, fish, or what
you like with it all covered in HOT sauce. You have hot sauce, right?

Tacos and burritos are my favorites. Do you have something like them in
China?

I've never tried to mix Chinese, Mexican, and Italian food together.
However, it might be the next solution to McDonalds, eh?

When in Mexico, I probably didn't see the bamboo for the girls. Though
bamboo is a great looking plant, the girls look better to me.

I don't know if I will visit China. I would love to meet you if I do.

Have fun and enjoy,

Earl

So very innocent, don't you all think and no discussion about PCB stuff. Oh,
forgot I'm on this forum.

MoonMan