TECHNET Archives

August 2002

Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:09:56 -0400
With the Master of Clean in town (by the way, So GLAD you are back in full
force), I would dare to ask some stupid question:
how could I clean wax thin layer on back of hybrid (ceramic with gold
finishing).  I have no MEK (baned), no Methylene Chloride, no xylene, only
acetone, ipa, di....No UV-ozone either (I might be able to make
one...)...Any Brain Magic? or Inge Magic? my witchcraft not worked....
Thanks.

jk

http://listserv.ipc.org/archives