TECHNET Archives

August 2002

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:40:15 +0200
Sir Ellis! Back on stage! What a positive surprise!
What more to say I would do offline.

Thanks for advice, always distinct and worth saving. Like Bev, I've saved a lot from you. May make a book of your letters and make money. Like Moon Man. He-he..

Facts:  I'll check with Dr K Wack (not joking). Think we have adequate equipment, 15 m long washingmachine with closed doors and lots of ventilation. Hmmm...just wondering about the dead seagulls on the roof...(now joking).

Have a nice and calm and relaxed day,  will tell Paul Klasek and the others.

Ingemar