ENVIRONET Archives

August 2002

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Roger Bilham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, Roger Bilham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:18:45 +0100
Brian,

I totally agree with you. The objections are almost entirely political,
in my view, but that is how it is. If we could stop people from
separating out glass from domestic refuse, we might even get a usable
clinker/slag.

Regards,
Roger Bilham

In message <[log in to unmask]>, b_ellis
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
Roger Bilham
Roger Bilham Consultancy