TECHNET Archives

July 2002

From:
"Tempea, Ioan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:01:56 -0400
Hi Daan,

it's true, I tried a version of the Maestro 6 or 7 months ago. The new
features that you describe could fix my problem, I'll check it out as soon
as I can. Thanks again for your kindness.

Thanks also to all who answered. We do have the Unidoc, but it's not under
my jurisdiction. I will enquire if we have all the modules.

Best regards,
Ioan