TECHNET Archives

July 2002

Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 07:33:41 -0500
Debbie,
For most of our applications, the use of a fume hood with a positive air
flow past the workpiece is enough.  We use 1B31 here, and it also has the
toluene.  All our spray machines are vented to the outside with blower
motors (explosion proof) and the manual coating is done in booths with
positive air flow.  You might also consider the fume extractors used for
soldering if you want to get a more point-souce type of solution.

Doug Pauls
Rockwell Collins

Debbie Kenney <[log in to unmask]>@ipc.org> on 07/29/2002 12:30:57 PM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
       to Debbie Kenney <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:    TechNet <[log in to unmask]>