TECHNET Archives

July 2002

From:
Le Dai Tri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:20:04 +0700
Hi Technet,

We have order from our customer PWB with
high tolerance: 1.00 +/-0.03 mm.

Our standard for 1.00 router bit tolerance is +0.0/-0.03 and actual
diameter from 0.97~0.98. With this router bit diameter we applied
compensation by adjust offset value but result was not stable.

Then I am looking for other Router bit supplier, which has spec
as follow:

1. Diameter: 1.0mm
2. Tolerance +0.02/ +0.01 or +0.01/ +0
3. Flute length 6.5mm (if possible)
4. Total length: 38.1mm
5. Shank diameter: 3.175 mm
6. Point angle: 135 degree
7. Cutting tooth helix angle 25 degree
8. Chip breaker helix angle 20 degree

Items 1, 2, 3 were important for us. The other we will confirm
by testing.

Please contact to me by email (or by Technet).
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Tri'.
Fujitsu Vietnam