TECHNET Archives

July 2002

From:
Ken Carlile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:06:47 -0400
Guy:

I appreciate the feedback.  I am sure each and everyone in Technet have
personally been affected by this.  I have been around the industry and have
challenged manufacturers on quite a few occassions.  This however, is the
first time I feel I have lost!  Technet gives us a forum to communicate with
each other in amazing ways.  It is my hope that we the IPC Technet (1,400
members) can act as one voice and tell industry enough!

It does not take but a quick look at the market to realize that we the
consumer are being abused.  Stocks are falling, companies are going belly up
and I have yet to see a poor CEO or president!  I may be wrong and seem
bitter but it is time our industry changed.  It is either going to be
destroyed or rebuilt the right way.  I am for the right way!  It used to be
customer service/support and I hope it returns to that!

Ken