TECHNET Archives

July 2002

From:
"Unmüßig, Klaus" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum. <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:54:58 +0200
Hi Technetters,

many thanks to Earl for his huge and very informative book.
Downloading was no problem for me (user 9 of 10). It was from ftp directly
loaded into Microsoft Word.
I only found some little layout bugs on a few pictures on pages 17 and 18.
After correction I produced a PDF-file with Adobe Destiller and then
filesize was reduced under 10MB!
The other effect is a much faster scrolling with the PDF and the included
pictures against DOC-file.

I'm not able to mail more than 5megs too, but maybe someoneelse with more
capacity can convert file to PDF?

regards
Klaus Unmüßig