TECHNET Archives

July 2002

From:
"Crepeau, Phil" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 07:26:54 -0700
hi,

assuming this was a vacuum bagging operation, was there protection of the leads from the collapsing vacuum bag?  if not, the force of the vacuum bag against the leads could cause the leads and solder to be disturbed.  frankly, i don't understand the oxidation part. do you mount thermocouples on the component during this process?  if not, you should.

phil