TECHNET Archives

July 2002

From:
Rich Buccieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:15:55 -0500
Experienced same problem and found that the Kapton tape adhesive in deed was
repelling the coating - solved problem with 3M 218 masking tape.
http://products.3m.com/us/electronics_mfg/products/electronics_ehp.jhtml?pow
url=VBZVSB2DTFbe54FL4R3WNKgeGST1T4S9TCgvPNTCW5KRV1gl   I'm sure there must
be others that would perform as well.

Rich Buccieri
Operations Manager
Techdyne, Inc - Round Rock, Texas