TECHNET Archives

July 2002

From:
Patricia Volkman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:11:04 +0000
Thank you to all of those who responded (fractured solder joints).

I appreciate all the varied responses, I have been out of town but am back
to continue work on this problem.  I am looking for a manufacturer/vendor
for the mentioned water soluble standoffs.  Please let me know if you can
help.

Thank you in advance,

Patti Volkman
Electrical Engineer