TECHNET Archives

July 2002

Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 08:18:28 -0400
"some young Design
>Engineers don't take DFM seriously".
if someone don't know "manufacturing", never set a foot into the manufacture
floor, asking DFM is very un-reasonable.  Send them to the floor for 6
month, you will see the difference.  Send them to repair shop for another 6
month, you will get your DFR (design for reliability).  In the process, you
will get rid of the one who do not want to get their hands dirty too.

jk ;-0