TECHNET Archives

June 2002

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:58:33 +0200
John,
still cap guru? Side question: X7R=pyro/ferroelectric & hysterisis..NPO=none..is that the whole truth? We feel that even NPOs do some tricks...built-in tensions after soldering..CTE mismatch..making stocastic 'pings' when tempcycled. Know Ousten? Ever cooperated with the French?
Regards/
Ingemar Hernefjord
Ericsson Microwave Systems