TECHNET Archives

May 2002

From:
Jeff Ferry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 14:46:00 -0400
MoonMan,

There's no doubt most businesses will improve their productivity when they
trim staff, as so many have. The following is a quote from the article, "But
the improvement came at a price. Businesses, responding to the lingering
effects of last year's recession, cut back on their payrolls. That caused
the total number of hours worked to fall at a rate of 1.9 percent."

Follow this link to the full story at msnbc.com
http://www.msnbc.com/news/748742.asp?0si=

MoonMan, thanks for the plug of our "great rag". For more news from the
world of electronics manufacturing, or for a free subscription to our
newsletter go to: http://www.circuitnet.com/news.htm

Jeff Ferry
Editor
Circuitnet Newsletters
http://www.circuitnet.com

Sign up for our Free E-mail Newsletter at:
http://www.circuitnet.com/news.htm