TECHNET Archives

May 2002

From:
Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 12:20:01 -0500
I hear you Dan and the spin always is on, apparently. Actually, I've found
90% of the workers do it and 10% are worthless. Leaves a wide gap, eh?

I just don't get the reason for publishing such figures when so many need
jobs besides burger flipping. I have a friend who has his masters. He had to
deliver pizza to make ends meet not too long ago.

It's just that everyone in high places seems to always justify their jobs at
the expense of others, below, with none. We are in troubled times. I want
some real answers, not BS. I want new jobs for everyone, not those contrived
by political BS

Governement officials taking credit for economic recovery sickens me as it
did when Clinton took office and declared his reason for being as some sort
of great reserecter. Hell, it was our nation's creativeness and desire that
did the job.

What's the next great market that will drive this economy without
government's intervention or credit taking attitude? I really like the Asian
telecom market dependent on satellites but what's to become of our earth
bound fiber optics?

Earl