TECHNET Archives

May 2002

From:
Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 14:00:42 -0500
Just answered this thing. Please bear with me as this is important and goes
back many years and it just keeps getting worse as I and others can attest.
I do believe this stuff to be appropriate for this forum. Naturally, those
closely associated with the supplier may have differint opinions. I have the
facts:

Well Sir Carl,

I've never had a good experience with Sanmina over nearly 20 years but for
Hadco's Tech Center and SCI's tech center in Austin but for them closing
after my first order. Hadco used to be a prime capability. My last order
with them in Haverhill was delayed over a week because of an unanounced
closure dictated by Sanmina.

You give me one good reason to continue with you people. It's just like 1984
all over again. The whole thing has become Sanminaized. Nothing personal,
just putting out the word that most everyone already knows but you, of
course.

Kindest regards,

Earl Moon