TECHNET Archives

May 2002

From:
James TerVeen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 10:43:57 -0400
Ok, I have sat back on the SUV thing and need to complain.   I have one and
have found that on long trips (never do I exceed the posted speed limit)  I
have a much better MPG   (around 22) than I do around town.     I think it
is that big CAT that gets 6 GPM.

                      Phil Nutting
                      <PNutting@KAISERS        To:       [log in to unmask]
                      YSTEMS.COM>              cc:
                      Sent by: TechNet         Subject:  Re: [TN] Cell phone antenna enhancers...NTC

                      05/31/02 10:07 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "TechNet E-Mail
                      Forum."; Please
                      respond to Phil
                      Nutting

6 MPG... I thought it was 6 gallons per mile!