TECHNET Archives

May 2002

From:
Gaby Bogdan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 16:27:52 +0200
Dear Earl,
In our country there was a custom to work in the same place till pension.
This is because the size of the country and other factors.Young people don't
do it any more. I am dedicated to my workplace, spent my youth here, as many
others, and really love it.
I just know everybody, what we are capable of , and I am putting every
effort in improving myself and our image dayly. The problem is not our
possibilities, but the fact that customers are not easy to aquire. I hope
that we will continue to survive, our managers try hard. But we have here
also a bad political situation right now. And that adds to our fears.
Concerning BGA rework, we just bought a manual print station from GENRAD,
and try to overcome with it the coplanarity problems, as well as using it
for ceramic BGA's.
They have sent us a formula for the stencil apertures, and the user's
manual.
In the next few days we will have the opportunity to use it , as we got a
job for 100 parts replacement with new version components. I think that
printing paste on the part is easier, if bad ,you clean the part, not the
crcuit. What do you think?
Gaby