TECHNET Archives

May 2002

From:
Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 10:16:46 -0500
Bill,

No matter what anyone says, these are very sick economic times. Never, in
all my 5 or so recessions have is experienced this.

I don't blame anyone for trying to make a buck but it's totally out of hand.
It's gone too far and, as sad as it sounds, someone needs to do something. I
hope it's not big brother but if so, so be it.

There are predators out there amongst, mostly, the poorest people who are
unarmed against such an onslaught. I can tell you some really "exciting" war
stories about my extensive travels to some of the most primitive of places -
right here in the good old USA. Free enterprise for sure, just find a way to
get rid of the vermon that keeps multiplying exponentially.

I'd just like us all to have the cojones to stop driving for just one damn
day and see the oil producers' eyes roll back in their heads for busted
profits. Same might work for TV viewers and eaters of big mac crap.

Steve hit a vital nerve. Too many people taking advantage of too many
others. I just want to know where and when the next honest technology is to
take place.

I'll put my money, what little there is, on the Caterpillars of the world
because we need food, not more highways jam packed with SUV's and million
dollar buses.

We need to get real serious about technology - the next time around. Enough
of this crap spawned by .com's.

Earl