TECHNET Archives

May 2002

From:
Dougal Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dougal Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 09:27:18 +0100
The easiest way to do this is to use an ink jet system. There are two
available in Europe. One is from New-system, and the other from Jetmask.
Both systems will print annotation on panel sizes up to 24x24 and with a
small software change can serialise your panels. The advantage is that they
are quick, easy and permanent. Inks have been developed to provide good
resolution and cure happens just after printing.

Dougal Stewart

email:  [log in to unmask]
phone: +44 1896 822204
mob:    +44 7984 629667