TECHNET Archives

May 2002

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 17:05:14 +0100
Mike

Your info is not quite correct.

Consider: Running cost for latest VP system as my message described is
<US$2 per hour including capital amortisation. Air may be free, but
electricity isn't and nor is Nitrogen.

Regards Graham Naisbitt

Concoat ANNOUNCE their acquisition of the former Multicore SPCID
business.

MUST II Solderability Testing Systems -
CM Cleanliness Testing Systems -
Auto-SIR Reliability Testing Systems -
SoldaPro & NEW SoldaPro Wizard Thermal Profilers

For more information please visit our new web site:
www.concoatsystems.com <http://www.concoatsystems.com>

Concoat Limited
Alasan House, Albany Park
Camberley GU16 7PH - UK