TECHNET Archives

May 2002

From:
Björn Kullman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 08:57:25 +0200
True about not being able to overheat components, but, consider the fast
ramp-up that the majority (all?) of vapour phase ovens produce. Components
sensitive to temperature changes above 4 deg/sec are liable to damage.

Björn Kullman

Sincotron Technology Center, Norrköping, Sweden
Sincotron Sverige AB                    www.sincotron.se
phone +46 (0)11-368288 mobile +46 (0)70-4245607