TECHNET Archives

May 2002

From:
Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 11:36:06 -0400
Industry is pretty well standardised on HIC's. Don't know the calibration
procedure but they work very well for the simple job expected.

You're placing way to much on the operators when expecting THEM to bake when
they don't know for sure. They must contact their manufacturing support
engineer who's responsibilities include what you presented pertaining to 033
and JEDEC requirements. The manufacturing engineer must direct the process
based on sound decisions.

Again, the specified requirements, tools, equipment, and procedures are
pretty straightforward.

MoonMan