TECHNET Archives

May 2002

From:
Joseph Keary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 15:51:05 -0700
PHIL
In a past life did high voltage design. The tracking usually follows the
weave of the material as you said. We used a material that was a blown glass
in plastic this produced a random weave the material was called Milacron.
Don't know the cost. I posted the information for this material awhile back.
I don't even know if the material is made anymore.

      Thankyou
      Joe Keary