TECHNET Archives

May 2002

From:
Jim Wertin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 11:14:47 -0700
Ron..

I agree w/Mike on this one.
The combinations have been and could be argued w/immesurable redundancy.

Bottom line - There are no underlying issues which would dictate the use of
one over the other.

I would expect; however, that in your specific application you might even
see a bit better wetting with the Sn63.

Regards

Jim Wertin
Technical Applications Manager