TECHNET Archives

May 2002

From:
William Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 12:56:56 -0700
Hi Phillip,,

you could try Harbor Electronics in California,, They are a highend shop
that has a pulse on the industry,, if they cant do it they will know who
can,,, just ask for Tim MC Nolti,,  sorry I don't have the number handy...

William J. Sullivan C.I.D.
Certified Interconnecting Designer
Technical Support
Vision Engraving Systems