TECHNET Archives

May 2002

Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 18:24:14 +0100
Earl,

It IS much worse over here in Europe, with gas retailing at around
£0.77pence per LITRE in the UK.
I think that works out at around $6 per US gallon!
Most of it going in taxes to the government, but petrol companies are
crying because they only made £98 per second profit!

We're all getting on bicycles! (ever tried visiting a customer 100 miles
away on a bike? lol)

Go figure as they say!