TECHNET Archives

April 2002

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:09:02 -0400
Wolfgang,
In the Netherworld of our Tech Net archives I think there is a little
missive from moi, where I stated that Nortel Networks (RTP) was successfully
using one of these technologies (Optipad, SiPad and PPT). I'm pretty sure it
was the latter.  I never heard of there being any more co-planarity issues
than there would be with any other flat alternative like the new immersion
coatings, ENIG or OSPs.
regards,
Bev Christian
Research in Motion