TECHNET Archives

April 2002

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:30:34 -0400
And I would like to point out yet again that most of these materials are
fully fluorinated materials that have incredibly long atmospheric lives and
thus have terribly high global warming potentials.  I would recommend using
food grade carbon dioxide instead.  You can buy a "gun" to put on the
compressed gas tank to aim the liquid/gas at the component in question.
Sorry I can't remember the name of the company right now, but if you check
the archives under my name for the '96 to '98 time frame you might find it.
And others might chime in to augment my failing memory. ;(

regards,
Bev Christian
Research in Motion.