TECHNET Archives

April 2002

From:
Ahne Oosterhof <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 07:31:07 -0700
Now that is an answer, full of information. And rather than asking for more
details before giving any answer at all you indicate what the missing
details are and fill them in with appropriate assumptions, allowing the
questioner to replace them with details fitting his situation.

Such responses make reading this forum more fun.

Thanks,

Ahne.