TECHNET Archives

April 2002

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:49:37 +0300
Marki

Can you please give us some more details. As a general rule, I do not
recommend mixing "no-clean" and cleaning. The chemistry of "no-clean" is
designed for what it is and *some* such materials will not clean for
love nor money. Others will apparently clean but leave with some process
but may leave dangerous, but invisible, residues. This is a very complex
subject not to be taken lightly.

What is the nature of your problems? What are the products you are
currently using and any others you may have tried. What are the numbers
of boards you wish to clean?

Brian