TECHNET Archives

April 2002

From:
"WEEKES, MICHAEL HS-SNS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:47:47 -0400
I'd be willing to talk to one or two older codgers with J STD 001 and Mil
Spec experience to help my company move from one to the other. We're about 7
yrs. late - please suggest names or contacts - perhaps a one month contract
agreement. (consultant-type) - humble, please, not arrogant.