TECHNET Archives

April 2002

From:
Alex Krstic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:26:33 -0600
Hi Mark, this is almost the same problem that we had with an 1812 multilayer
ceramic chip capacitor.  For some guidance I give up the following URLs.  Gotta
like that John Maxwell fella.

http://www.avxcorp.com/docs/techinfo/cracks.pdf

http://www.avxcorp.com/docs/techinfo/paramimp.pdf

http://www.avxcorp.com/docs/techinfo/assembly.pdf