TECHNET Archives

April 2002

From:
"Munie, Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:30:14 -0500
I don't know about those fancy hand cleaners. But for general car dirt and
grease cooking oil (any kind) or baby oil work just fine for me.

You might try it on rosin and see what happens.

Re health effects: it's unlikely that the rosin itself will do anything. Any
additives could be irritating to the skin.

Greg Munie