TECHNET Archives

April 2002

Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:08:14 +0800
Thanks, Daan. I just downloaded the file before you get sued and forced to
removed it again from your site.

Peter

                    "D.Terstegge"
                    <[log in to unmask]        To:     [log in to unmask]
                    TMFWEB.NL>           cc:     (bcc: DUNCAN Peter/Asst Prin Engr/ST
                    Sent by:             Aero/ST Group)
                    TechNet              Subject:     Re: [TN] 0402 tombstone problem

                    04/11/02
                    01:30 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "TechNet
                    E-Mail
                    Forum.";
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "D.Terstegge"

Hi Ed,

A good article called "TOMBSTONING OF 0402 AND 0201 COMPONENTS: A STUDY
EXAMINING THE EFFECTS OF VARIOUS PROCESS AND DESIGN PARAMETERS ON
ULTRA-SMALL PASSIVE DEVICES" used to be on the Plexus website.
Seems it disappeared when Plexus changed their website, but I uploaded the
document to my own webspace, where you can still download it at
http://www.smtinfo.net/docs/tombstoning.pdf.
What do you think, am I violating copyrights this way ?  (comments welcome,
off-Technet would be best I guess)
Anyway, hope it gives you some clues...

Daan Terstegge
http://www.smtinfo.net