DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2002

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:55:37 +0100
From:
Alan Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Stephen
Premier EDA Solutions is an approved Training Centre for the IPC Designer
Certification Programme in the UK.
To-date we have helped qualify 92 engineers to CID level.
We also offer generic PCB technology courses, and run a programme of
technology seminars.
Please see our web site for detailed information on the above.
A chapter of the Designers Council is now being formed in the UK .... well
worth joining.

Best Regards
Alan Johnson CID+
Training Manager