DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2002

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:28:29 -0400
From:
Dennis Ward <[log in to unmask]>
David,

My apologies, after rerereading my e-mail I see your point.
It is intended that the PCB designer not only attend, but be
the focal point, since everyone's input will directly affect the
PCB design.

I wrote in haste, not explaining I myself am a PCB designer.
Thus when I wrote:

"I've thrown my hands in the air and arranged a design meeting
that included........"

I should have clarified that I am the the PCB designer that does the
leg work in when, where, who of the meetings.

Sorry for the confusion. Nice to know this type of teamwork is
being practiced elsewhere!

Dennis