TECHNET Archives

March 2002

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:25:05 -0000
Volkmar

As the Chairman of a new IEC committee to produce a "Process
Characterisation" specification, I can very probably help you.

That's the good news! The bad news is that we only have the spec in draft -
however, if you wish, I will try to send you something to consider but I
will have to send this off-line.

Regards Graham Naisbitt

Concoat Limited
Alasan House, Albany Park