TECHNET Archives

March 2002

Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:40:21 -0500
Phil,

One more solution - UV curable spotmask, made by several of the peelable
and/or water-soluble spot mask suppliers.  Available at Contact East and
other distributors.

Al Kreplick
Sr. Mfg. Eng.
Teradyne, Inc.
500 Riverpark Drive
North Reading, MA 01864
978-370-1726

 (Embedded
 image moved   TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
 to file:      03/27/2002 01:26 PM
 pic31591.pcx)

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
      to Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>