TECHNET Archives

March 2002

From:
Carl VanWormer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:53:34 -0800
Look into the Metcal irons.  The technology is really neat.  They heat up
very fast (10 seconds) and work very well.  I liked mine at work so much
that I had to buy one for my basement.  Now that my daughter has tried my
Metcal, she is unhappy with her temp controlled Weller.

Carl Van Wormer
Cipher Systems
1815 NW 169th Place, Suite 5010
Beaverton, OR  97006
Phone (503)-617-7447    Fax (503)-617-6550