TECHNET Archives

March 2002

From:
"Bloomquist, Ken" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:56:53 -0800
I think Phil is on the right track. Get a couple of these coats and start
washing and testing. The only thing you don't have control over is the type
of washing your employees will do at home, i.e. temperature, amount of
detergent, type of detergent, drying temperature, fabric softeners, etc.  I
guess you could have each person take your test coats home and wash them,
test them and pass them on to the next. There are a lot of variables though.

Ken Bloomquist
Sr. Principal Process Engineer

GENERAL DYNAMICS
9845 Willows Rd. NE.