TECHNET Archives

March 2002

From:
Ed Valentine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ed Valentine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:30:53 -0500
Steve -

Unfortunately, you are not alone. A current client of mine is having to wait
weeks just to get feeders for a system that is less than 3 years old.

Ed Valentine
Electronics Manufacturing Solutions
8612 Mourning Dove Road, Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: (919) 270-5145, Fax: (919) 847-9971
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.ems-consulting.com