TECHNET Archives

March 2002

Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:23:17 -0600
Hi folks! Just a quick thanks to everyone who sent me a response on my
preform question - exactly what I needed! Ya just gotta love this forum -
quick, concise, no commercials, and absolutely straightforward assistance.
Now that I am armed with my preform information, I shall go out and attempt
to remove the alligators in the swamp. Thanks again.

Dave

Steve Owen <[log in to unmask]>@ipc.org> on 03/08/2002 02:50:47 AM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
       to Steve Owen <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:    TechNet <[log in to unmask]>