TECHNET Archives

March 2002

From:
Kathy Kuhlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:29:47 -0600
If you have no opinion or want to get in a discussion regarding this topic please delete this message....

I publish a company newsletter each month.  Each month I try to add an article in this paper regarding principles.  Most of the principles are written to help inspire Leadership, commitment, etc.  The goal of the article is to help educate fellow employees and hopefully get some of them involved.  I firmly feel that a involved, caring work force produces more, faster, and correctly.

This month's topic is Employee involvement.  Do or have any of you been involved with any programs within this topic range?  Any opinions on what are the better methods or results of involvement?  Let me know.  I hope to publish the paper for the month soon and would like to explore possible actual programs like this.

A couple of weeks a go a forum was suggested for Managers, well here I am.  You know one of those upper managers who enjoys being in technet  to learn and share if possible.  I really hope you will let me know your opinion.

Kathy

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> <META content="MSHTML 6.00.2713.1100" name=GENERATOR></HEAD> <BODY style="MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 10pt MS Sans Serif; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px"> <DIV>If you have no opinion or want to get in a discussion regarding this topic please delete this message....&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I publish a company newsletter each month.&nbsp; Each month I try to add an article in this paper regarding principles.&nbsp; Most of the principles are written to help inspire Leadership, commitment, etc.&nbsp; The goal of the article is to help educate fellow employees and hopefully get some of them involved.&nbsp; I firmly feel that a involved, caring work force produces more, faster, and correctly.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>This month's topic is Employee involvement.&nbsp; Do or have any of you been involved with any programs within this topic range?&nbsp; Any opinions on what are the better methods or results of involvement?&nbsp; Let me know.&nbsp; I hope to publish the paper for the month soon and would like to explore possible actual programs like this.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>A couple of weeks a go a forum was suggested for Managers, well here I am.&nbsp; You know&nbsp;one of those upper managers who enjoys being in technet&nbsp; to learn and share if possible.&nbsp; I really hope you will let me know your opinion.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Kathy </DIV></BODY></HTML>