TECHNET Archives

March 2002

From:
Jason Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:15:03 -0600
Ouch! I didn't see that the post was from "@ipc.org". You're right, Jack, you guys do have priviledges and rightfully so. I am hanging my head in utter shame.

Disillusionally Yours,
Jason Gregory

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/06/02 04:44PM >>>
Could it be possible that if we work at the head-shed we have "priveleges"?  We get daily updates to our antivirus software everytime we start our computers and log on to the network and our check scheme is set to "paranoid" so it'll be hard for any viruses to be on an attachment we post. Jack

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/06/02 03:28PM >>>
Wow,
Is this a first???? A posting that came through with an attachment. I thought attachments were stripped. Jack, are we entering a new era? An era of rampant viruses!?!?!?!

Jason

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/06/02 03:01PM >>>
Hello Everyone,

Attached you will find a .pdf file of the 2002 Designer Learning Symposiums Call for Papers:

Designers Learning Symposium - Texas
Designers Learning Symposium - Canada

If you have any questions please feel free to call or email me one on one. Please do not respond to all.

Kindest regards,
Stephannie Caliendo
IPC Designers Council
Program Manager