TECHNET Archives

March 2002

From:
Sasha Miladinovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:43:47 +0100
Hello Phil,

I agree with others that promote Metcal. Those are bit more expensive but
also are durable and have great performance. We use Metcal (last 4 years)
and have 60 something of those. Low maintenance costs comparing to Weller
and Hakko that we used earlier (during 15 years).
But if you have shortage of money, I could recommend the alternative that
is good compromise to Metcal and Weller. It is competitive both considering
economical and practical aspects. Check www.jbc.es and compare the
performance and price with Metcal.
My first choice would be Metcal and JBC the second.

Sasha Miladinovic - Production Engineering
Amersham Biosciences, PCB Production, Umeå
Tel:      +46 (0) 90 150 232
Fax:     +46 (0) 90 138 372
E-mail: [log in to unmask]