TECHNET Archives

March 2002

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:39:21 +0200
Carl

A silicone product would be the last choice for this application. As
mentioned in another post on coatings, the choice of product is a
compromise, but for this application I would choose a flexibilised
electrical grade 2- or more epoxy.

Remember, by definition, RTV polymerises by the absorption of moisture.

Brian