TECHNET Archives

March 2002

From:
Rudy Sedlak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:44:22 EST
You have asked a timely question, for us.

We have been doing research to develop such a cleaner for some time, and
given the nature of the test, which makes "success" extremely difficult to
measure, we are feeling frustrated.

First, tell us what your pins are made of, we know there are different kinds,
and are having trouble even finding the alloy of the most common pins.

Second, does anyone have an idea on a different test for the cleaner.
At this time, we clean a "load" of pins for a fixture, say300 pins, and
insert them into the device, and test the pins.  The way we are doing it, so
far, if even ONE PIN is not cleaned, the whole lot fails.  This makes telling
if we are getting closer to success quite difficult.

Anybody got any better ideas?
Anyone want to work with us on this concept?
Anyone want us to clean a load of pins for them?

We are looking for cooperators.

Contact me off Technet at [log in to unmask]

Rudy Sedlak
RD Chemical Company