ENVIRONET Archives

March 2002

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Charles Dolci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Dolci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:21:01 -0800
I understand that the purpose of this alias was to facilitate open and frank
discussions of all matters environmental. Of course there will always be
whining, and not just from environmental whackos, that is just human nature -
and besides, when it is done in a good natured way it can lead to interesting
and sometimes amusing discussions.

But I do feel compelled to set the record straight on one thing.

First, I DID say "However, if someone has the new figure handy perhaps it can be
shared with all of us."
However, the rest of the included statements are not mine - I still have a full
head of hair, thank you, even after all these years.

Chuck